Post Production

Page 8

makingcherry.gif (2448 bytes)

The Editing Page

California Here We Come!

SEARCH.GIF (12039 bytes)
SEARCH
CherryWeb

Well, it's time to load the film into the sturdy travel cases provided by Technicolor and jet out to LA.   This is the last entry I will make before the premiere, although I intend to have my laptop handy, so e-mail will be an option.

Needless to say, we here at Cypress are positively quivering with anticipation.  Who knows what will happen when a full audience views our film for the first time?

Several cast members will be in attendance at the LAIFF premiere: Shalom Harlow, David McCallum (Mammy), Aleksa Palladino (Darcy), Matt Servitto (Customer), Tim Bohn (Donald) and Johann Carlo (Nurse).  Not to mention friends, family and a healthy assortment of agents, publicists -- and buyers.  And by the way, tickets to the premiere are still available as of today, so order yours now!

In a recent phone conversation my stepbrother said "Gee, it's kind of like a final exam, isn't it?"  My reply was "Yeah, except the result is announced in front of 650 strangers."

Thanks to all of you who have been supportive of the "Making Cherry" experience.  A full report will be filed upon our safe return to NYC.

- Joseph Pierson

4/12/99

NEXT: The LA Story

Go to previous Post page        Go to next Post page